This operation consists in converting several icons from an icon source file (such as an icon library) to another image format. And without saving each icon as a single file manually: this is an automated task called batch operation and you can execute it in some clicks:
- Open the file containing the icons you want to export.
- Select two or more icon files in the Main Viewer list. Held the CTRL/SHIFT keys pressed while clicking with the left mouse button to select several icons, or even press CTRL+A to select all of the icons.
- Click Save in the toolbar and select the destination format for all of the selected icons.
- The following window will appear:
- Select the destination folder by entering it manually or pressing the Browse button.
- Press OK to export all icons.
Additional options like image filtering, etc... are described in the associated help topic: Batch convert several icons.