- New sample that shows how to protect PHP desktop apps and add licensing options for selling apps
- Updated to CEF 80.0.8 which includes Chromium 80.0.3987.132.
- New Samples dialog box to load samples directly without navigation.
- External files are now processed in a different thread, so that the main UI does not freeze when copying very large files.
- Popups now appear as new windows in the taskbar.
- New option in “Main Window”: Popups stay on top.
- Fixed: PHP 5.6 was not working on Windows 10.
- Minor improvements.
ExeOutput for PHP creates native Windows applications and software programs from websites coded in PHP and HTML. The resulting application is a stand-alone browser app that runs PHP scripts natively without requiring any PHP distribution nor web server.
Upgrade to ExeOutput for PHP 2020.1 requires an active maintenance. You can check your maintenance here.
A fully-functional free trial of our PHP to EXE compiler is available for download.