Paquet Builder 2020 is available with new features and it is compatible with Windows 10 May 2020 update (2004 build). You can now download Paquet Builder 2020 from the associated installer builder website.
This is our first product to include a dark theme, as you can see below. The dark theme will be automatically selected if you have chosen the dark mode on Windows 10.
We strongly recommend you to upgrade if your maintenance is active.
- Fixed random crashes of Paquet Builder with Windows 10 May 2020 update (build 2004). No need to rebuild your installer packages: they are already compatible with the last Windows update.
- Improved UI with new light and dark themes.
- New custom action “Refresh Windows shell icons”, useful when you change file associations.
- Improved file scanning for folders.
- Fixed “fields in action boxes were filled in black” with custom Windows theme.
- Minor improvements and optimizations.
- Updated documentation.
What is our installer Paquet Builder
Paquet Builder is a combination between an installer tool and a 7-Zip Self-Extracting archive constructor. With its extensive feature set, make versatile and small installers for professional file and software distribution.
Bundle any document or program files, successfully develop basic or advanced multi-language distribution and setup packages; create upgrades and updates; wrap media demonstrations or several Windows Installer MSI setups into single .exe files ready for delivery over the Internet.
More information at https://www.installpackbuilder.com
Free fully-functional trial available at https://www.installpackbuilder.com/download