A minor update was published for our Excel spreadsheet licensing solution. We recommend you upgrading to this new version if your maintenance is still valid. If not, do not forget that you can renew it with a discount.
What’s new in XLS Padlock 2022.1
- Fixed: web update was broken for Universal EXE files. The original EXE file is now correctly replaced.
- Fixed some minor font size problems for 4K screens with very large DPI.
- Updated internal workbook engine.
- Fixed: when you select “Choose Save File”, the directory displayed was not the directory of the .exe file.
- Fixed: activation failed when pressing “Enter” key.
- Updated documentation about web updates (link to the How To web update video tutorial).
- Improved localization texts (for instance, the “Last Save” text when loading the application was changed to “Load a recent save”).
- Minor improvements.
To install the update, just download and run the XLS Padlock installer. It will automatically upgrade your existing installation.
Description of our Excel compiler
XLS Padlock is an Excel to EXE converter software for protecting your Excel workbooks, VBA code and formulas. You also have licensing features to sell your Excel workbooks efficiently. There are so many security options and customization possibilities to discover: test our Excel workbook licensing and protection software today.
Free fully-functional trial available at https://www.xlspadlock.com/download
More information at https://www.xlspadlock.com