A minor update for our Excel protection software is available: XLS Padlock 2021.1
What’s new in XLS Padlock 2021.1
- Added a Paste button in the Online Activation dialog box (see the documentation because it is not automatically added to existing projects).
- Updated built-in timestamp server URL for (deprecated) SHA1 code signing.
- Clicking “Last Save” will show a warning if the save file is not found instead of loading original workbook.
- Fixed a saving problem (.XLSCE format only) with date formating.
- Fixed: when loading an XLSCE save file, it could not be overwritten sometimes.
- Fixed: the -enterkey switch did not accept a new activation key if the portable mode was enabled.
- Minor improvements and optimization.
We strongly recommend you to upgrade to this new version if your maintenance is still valid. If not, do not forget that you can renew it with a discount.
Description of our Excel compiler
XLS Padlock is an Excel to EXE converter software for protecting your Excel workbooks, VBA code and formulas.
XLS Padlock works as an Excel compiler that allows you to turn your Excel workbooks into secure applications There are so many security options and customization possibilities to discover: test our Excel workbook protection software today.
Free fully-functional trial available at https://www.xlspadlock.com/download
More information at https://www.xlspadlock.com